30-MINUTE TV SHOW DESCRIPTION:
- Dick Clark on how he deals with his diabetes.
- Oberweis Dairy delivers the freshest milk to your door.
- How soy helps lower blood cholesterol.
- Dr. Alan Ettinger on how to communicate with your doctor.
- Race for the Cure: racing against time in battling breast cancer.
INDIVIDUAL TV SEGMENTS:
SEGMENT #1: Teresa Tanoos interviews TV and radio personality, Dick Clark, about his diabetes and how it can increase the risk for heart disease.
SEGMENT #2: Their is a need for more wholesome dairy products in our diets today. A growing number of people are chosing to save time and have milk delivered to their homes. It is especially convenient for Mom and Dad's who work outside the home, saving more time with your kids instead of at the grocery store.
SEGMENT #3: Soy food products help lower blood cholesterol, keeps your bones strong and healthy and helps lower your risk for cancer.
SEGMENT #4: Teresa interviews Dr Alan Ettinger the author of "The Essential Patient Handbook". He gives tips on how to get the healthcare you deserve from your doctor.
SEGMENT #5: Race for the Cure is a 5k run across the US focusing on breast cancer. Teresa interviews cancer survivors at the race in Indianapolis. These runs are raising awareness on breast cancer and also raising funds for research of breast cancer.